Signs of St. Louis (Part Two)

Back in July I featured a post (here) on some of my favorite signs around St. Louis, and today I have a few more. Some of these fall outside the actual jurisdiction of STL city, some being as near as Jefferson County, and in the case of Carl's Supermarket and the Old Time Photos "Mad Muffler Man" as far away as Lake of the Ozarks. I was lucky to get the Phil's Bar-B-Q sign photo when I did, as apparently something has happened to it and it's been replaced with a far less interesting sign.

































































































































(all photos by Karswell)
You have read this article with the title Signs of St. Louis (Part Two). You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2010/09/signs-of-st-louis-part-two.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Signs of St. Louis (Part Two)"

Post a Comment