Cereal Box 45's: Ghost Story Edition

In my vinyl record collection I have three 45's that aren't vinyl at all-- they're actually made of cardboard and cut from the back of a cereal box. Yes, back when I was a kid you could get a cool record that was printed right on a box of Alpha-Bits, Honeycomb, or any of the great Monster Cereals, etc. The three 45's I have featured in today's post haven't been grooved by a needle in over 30 years, and only just recently did I learn that most of these spooky stories originated from actual horror albums that were previously released... this gave me the sweat-free option to just link to some of them already uploaded on youtube.

[NOTE: If memory serves, I believe the first record is the same re-telling of The Legend of Sleepy Hollow which is also featured on RECORD 3. So far I've only found the stories from that one, so if anyone has links to RECORD 2 please let me know. Now, click the highlighted links to hear the stories!]


++++++++++++++++++++++++


RECORD 2:
  • The Haunted House
  • The Ghost in the Attic
  • Sounds of the Unknown
++++++++++++++++++++++++

RECORD 3:
You have read this article with the title Cereal Box 45's: Ghost Story Edition. You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2010/10/cereal-box-45-ghost-story-edition.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cereal Box 45's: Ghost Story Edition"

Post a Comment