View-Master Wolf Man

Now before you get too excited about an AEET View-Master post, please know up front that I tried my hardest to actually scan and photograph the VM reels. Unfortunately, this is beyond my scope of scanner / photography knowledge and understanding. (I've seen the View-Master Frankenstein posts at a few other fine horror blogs and have no clue how they did it.) Anyway, as a planned Halloween post last month, I already had the Wolf Man cover and booklet pages scanned... I suppose there's no need to just delete them, the booklet itself not only tells the scary classic tale featured on the reels, it also includes some fun werewolf art and games. And just maybe this VM teaser will entice you to go out and hunt down the reels yourself.











Talking View-Master version of Dracula.
You have read this article with the title View-Master Wolf Man. You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2010/11/view-master-wolf-man.html. Thanks!

No comment for "View-Master Wolf Man"

Post a Comment