Happy Birthday (To Me!) Part One

Next to the Valentines, "get well" and Xmas catagories, birthday greeting cards make up the real bulk of my personal card collection. So here we have a nice selection ranging from as far back as the 1940's, up to the 1970's, and all displaying incredibly fun design and illustrative genius. FYI: the first 3 cards were actually given to me by relatives (um, ask my aunt about the first one!), and the rest were all purchased later via ebay, antique malls etc... I'll have more for you in Part Two coming up around midweek. Enjoy!

 1.
 2.

 3.

 4.

 5.

 6.

 7.

 8.

 9.

 10.

 11.


12.
You have read this article with the title Happy Birthday (To Me!) Part One. You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-birthday-to-me-part-one.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Birthday (To Me!) Part One"

Post a Comment