The Crosley Range Girl

Another tremendous thing I dug up in the library discard pile recently was this old 50's "use and care booklet" for Your Crosley Electric Range. I don't own a Crosley Electric Range, nor do I really care about the care or use of one. What I do like though is the adorably fresh, freckled face, raven haired cutie in orange slacks, perfectly illustrated as our guide through the booklet. Who wouldn't like her? She dances with pigs and even looks sweet chasing a chicken down for the slaughter. Apparently she can also fly! Hell, even the Crosley Electric Range itself smiles up at her as she wipes him down. Could I be any more in love with her? Computer says 'no.'

















You have read this article with the title The Crosley Range Girl. You can bookmark this page URL https://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/03/the-crosley-range-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Crosley Range Girl"

Post a Comment