Creeple Peeple '65

In our last post we looked at Mattel's awesome line of 1960's "Make and Play" toys, and today we take a closer examination of the packaging and booklet elements for the Thingmaker's CREEPLE PEEPLE, ie: colorful box art (all sides), metal molds, complete instruction guide, and the truly fun and bizarre clothing patterns for your Creeples (which I believe is actually the best part of this toy!) Man, I wish I still had some of my own original Creeple Peeple, but alas all I have left is what you see here (and a few strands of stringy pink hair)... those curious for more info, as well as images of the finished Peeple product, should try searching google images.




















You have read this article with the title Creeple Peeple '65. You can bookmark this page URL https://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/06/creeple-peeple.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Creeple Peeple '65"

Post a Comment