Christmas 1967 - '70

What was xmas like in my family for the first few years of my life, you often ponder? Well, here are some highlights starting from the year before I was born in 1967, and up to 1970. You'll see my parents (RIP Pop)... you'll see some tree decoration' at it's finest... you'll see me in PJs (gasp!)... you'll see my first bike and some of my earliest stuffed animals... you'll see me in a bow tie playing an xylophone (gasp again!)... and definitely do not miss the matador painting and the greatest wall clock of all time! You may notice that some of the pics say JAN 70 on them, I guess this is when they were eventually developed? I'll have some '71-'72 xmas action in the next post!




You have read this article with the title Christmas 1967 - '70. You can bookmark this page URL https://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-1967.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Christmas 1967 - '70"

Post a Comment