Jell-:O

Got a few more vintage Barbie posts coming up shortly, but first we'll be filling our birthday scream holes with mouthfuls of Jell-O brand gelatin recipe action for fellow blogger friend and Jell-O enthusiast extraordinaire Crafty Pants Carol who turns another year older today-- so have a great one and I'll have the Ambrosia Parfait, thank you! Not sure what year this grand booklet came out (60's?), but I'm a sucker for vintage food photos (love those aspics) and anything containing delicious, jiggly Jell-O certainly gets my vote! I'm most curious about the Barbecue Salad (pictured below in unfortunate black and white) with it's wild tangy BBQ cubes! Oh, and if anyone needs additional information for anything pictured below, just drop me a line, I'll be more than happy to scan the full page recipes for you. In the meantime, feast your eyes on these incredible edible works of art-- and dig in!

























You have read this article with the title Jell-:O. You can bookmark this page URL https://lopgji.blogspot.com/2013/04/jell-o.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Jell-:O"

Post a Comment