The Wolf O' Lantern / Broomhilda and the Bat

Well, we've already devoured all the Halloween candy, but we still have a few AEET leftover treats to share with you throughout the month of November, we certainly hope you still have a stomach for 'em! The October 1968 issue of Humpty Dumpty's Magazine (for little children) is full of spooky holiday flavor highlights: stories, games, poems, art, the usual and unusual... and it's neat to think that this issue came out the same year I was born-- so this post is dedicated to lil 'ol ME and my first Halloween! Hey it's my blog, I can do what I want...
















You have read this article with the title The Wolf O' Lantern / Broomhilda and the Bat . You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-wolf-o-lantern-broomhilda-and-bat.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Wolf O' Lantern / Broomhilda and the Bat "

Post a Comment