The Grossest Book of World Records #1

I was a mere 9 years old in 1977 when Mel Cebulash's "The Grossest Book of World Records #1" first caught my eye, the pulsating title there in front of me on the J.C. Penney book rack. Having already lived a number of years on a steady diet of Mad Magazine and fart 'n weiner jokes with my friends, this book seemed to be calling my name, and one look at Steve Miller's hilarious artwork inside completely sealed the deal. Over 100 barf-inducing pages of truly disgusting entries, below is just a handful of "highlights." So find yourself a used copy somewhere and even you can revolt your friends and family with facts like these... be the GROSSEST person on your block!










You have read this article with the title The Grossest Book of World Records #1. You can bookmark this page URL https://lopgji.blogspot.com/2010/08/the-grossest-book-of-world-records-1.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Grossest Book of World Records #1"

Post a Comment