Easter 1969 - 1970

I'm sure there are more adorable pix of me, Mr. Karswell, on Easter throughout the years of my life, but none so heartwarming and eggcellent as these from the first 6 years of my life. Not only will you see how fashionable I was at this phase, but also my early and masterful techniques at egg hunting, egg coloring, and making a mess with the faux plastic basket grass. Also SEE! --how awesome my Easter presents were (RIP vinyl blow-up Easter rabbit!) I've scanned and grouped them in some sort of order by year, sort of, the one where I'm poking my head through the red and pink rabbit board was taken at the STL Zoo and probably not actually on Easter, but still seemed appropriate to post today--- enjoy, and have a great holiday weekend!





You have read this article with the title Easter 1969 - 1970. You can bookmark this page URL https://lopgji.blogspot.com/2013/03/easter-1969-1970.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Easter 1969 - 1970"

Post a Comment