Weird Women (ADULTS ONLY!)

Normally I try to keep my blog posts full of stuff found only in my own personal collection, but stumbling upon these hilarious, UNnormal 60's/70's muh-nipple-lated nudie pix online, I felt the need to share them with everyone. Know what publication they originally appeared in? The gallery / dump site I found them at had zero info, and after saving them to my hard drive, I can't even remember now where I found them in the first place! But they are creepy fun and surprisingly well done (anyone else get a Basil Wolverton vibe from them?) --from an age still decades away from photoshop tomfoolery-- or possibly from a planet light years away from our own!











You have read this article with the title Weird Women (ADULTS ONLY!). You can bookmark this page URL https://lopgji.blogspot.com/2013/03/weird-women-adults-only.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Weird Women (ADULTS ONLY!)"

Post a Comment