Something Fishy

Bugs Bunny in Something Fishy is a gorgeously painted kids book published by Whitman in 1955, and adapted by Alfred Abranz and Norm McGary. I've had this book ever since I can remember along with a towering pile of other great Tell-a-Tales that I will be posting here at AEET over time. I'd venture to say most Bugs Bunny fans like myself probably prefer the stories where Bugs is in complete control of the rules and carnage (in this one he sort of gets his bushy little tail handed to him), but it's still a colorful, fast paced story none the less and each page is nothing short of stunning eye candy.
















You have read this article with the title Something Fishy. You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2010/07/something-fishy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Something Fishy"

Post a Comment