Father's Day!

Sorry for the late Father's Day post, this weekend has been incredibly busy as one of us didn't exactly get the day off for the holiday even though I'm a father! Anyway, being said holiday you know what that means here at AEET-- samplings from my vintage greeting card collection! These are some of my faves, dating from the 1940's through the early 70's... and I have to admit, of the dads depicted on the cards I'm probably most like the hillbilly version at the bottom, or possibly the guy shooting marbles. (FYI: cards #2 and 3 both contain tiny jewels on the ties.)

 1.

 2.

 3.
 4.

 5.
 6.


 7.
 8.

 9.

 10.
You have read this article with the title Father's Day!. You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2011/06/father-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Father's Day!"

Post a Comment