Artist's Sketch Pad '56: Joyce Ballantyne

I purchased my first, and certainly not last, Artist's Sketch Pad / calendar (Brown & Bigelow, St. Paul, MINN 1956) today at a local antique show. Being a huge fan of Joyce Ballantyne I couldn't pass it up, even at the hefty price the seller was asking. I spent most of the day photographing her incredibly attractive images because the overall size of the calendar eclipses my scanner. I wanted to show these stunning works of art at a larger size than the American Art Archives has them posted (see HERE for more), my apologies for any quality issues.













You have read this article with the title Artist's Sketch Pad '56: Joyce Ballantyne. You can bookmark this page URL https://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/04/artist-sketch-pad-joyce-ballantyne.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Artist's Sketch Pad '56: Joyce Ballantyne"

Post a Comment