(My Merry) Bride of Frankenstein

In our last post you saw my Pussy Meow, now today I'm more than happy (as a man) to share with you my other favorite girlie toy. Yes, My Merry jumped the shark in 1964 with an extremely fun, over the top Bride of Frankenstein paper doll set. This huge, 15 inch tower of terror comes packaged in a haunted house window, complete with the inside story about how she became "The Bride" (and with photos to prove it!) Our dream ghoul comes heavily stocked with an outrageous wardrobe of dress for every occasion (unfortunately I am missing a few shoes and a hat or two.) No matter how well you dress this charmin' mess, she'll still send a shiver and a giggle up and down your spine!





(detail)










You have read this article with the title (My Merry) Bride of Frankenstein. You can bookmark this page URL https://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-merry-bride-of-frankenstein.html. Thanks!

No comment for "(My Merry) Bride of Frankenstein"

Post a Comment