My Pussy Meow

Pussy Meow was a toy made by REMCO in 1966. She's the loveable kitty friend to a poodle named TV Jones, and each stand about 9-inches tall with movable legs and rooted hair. They also feature "magic buttons" on their chests that when pushed make their heads slightly turn. They're packaged in neato plastic red / blue and pink / blue television shaped cases, and apparently extra carded outfits and assessories were available (find out more HERE!) I picked this up at a toy show last year, and even though I'm a dude and this is obviously a girl toy, I love her just the same as my monsters and Shogun Warriors.








Isn't she mewtiful?
You have read this article with the title My Pussy Meow. You can bookmark this page URL https://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-pussy-meow.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Pussy Meow"

Post a Comment