Ball-B-Q Cooking + The Thrifty Kitchen Lass

It's December. It's cold. And I'm BrrrrrBQin'! Just try to stop me *shakes fist at snowy, sleety sky* Actually, if I had it my way, I'd be Ball-B-Q'n with my Ball-B-Q "oven in the garden" --but alas, I don't have one, so instead I'll just post this entire booklet (Shepherd Casters, 1971) featuring the complete A to Z of Ball-B-Q Cooking etc. Looks neat, eh? Food looks delicious sizzlin' in it, eh? Looks like an alien christmas tree ornament, eh? Okay, there's the xmas tie-in, in case you were wondering. I've also rounded (get it?) this post out with some images of the cutely Scottish, Thrifty Kitchen lass from an old (50's?) cooking school recipe book. Isn't she adorable? I love as she leads the parading meats to their grilled and marinated doom. I imagine them singing "Let's all go to the oven!" to the tune of Let's All Go to the Lobby. Hmmm, hot or what, Thrifty Lass sure knows how to turn down the heat on that meat!












(Click to ENLARGE!)
You have read this article with the title Ball-B-Q Cooking + The Thrifty Kitchen Lass. You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/12/ball-b-q-cooking-thrifty-kitchen-lass.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ball-B-Q Cooking + The Thrifty Kitchen Lass"

Post a Comment