Santa Sizzler '68 (PART 1)

I'm not sure how many posts this is gonna take yet, but here's the first section from Western Auto's fabulous Family Store Christmas Gifts ordering catalog, (from the November 10th, 1968 advertising supplement to the St. Louis Post Dispatch.) I was only 6 months old when this catalog came out, but many of the incredible items listed here could most definitely be found in my toy box in the coming years, like the Aurora Race Cars, Major Matt Mason, Johnny West, G.I. Joe, Lincoln Logs, Ouija Board, Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots etc... we have lots more toy pages for the next post too, and depending on commenter reaction, I may post even more pages (even the adult junk!) --so let me know what you think-- this catalog is over 70 pages long!

















You have read this article with the title Santa Sizzler '68 (PART 1). You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/12/santa-sizzler-part-1.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Santa Sizzler '68 (PART 1)"

Post a Comment