Santa Sizzler '68 (PART 2)

Part Two in the Western Auto Christmas Gifts catalog from 1968, with a continuation of the wonderful toy section, (a large portion devoted to girl's toys), as well as two pages of xmas tree and trimming bonuses to further "Chris-matize" your home for the holidays. I really love seeing the Marx Toys section and the Mr. Bim stuffed monkey --I still have mine-- man, I really wish I still had my Frosty Sno-Cone maker! I also dig the kiddie musical instrument pages, which we will expand upon on a more mature level in PART THREE, among other things...


















You have read this article with the title Santa Sizzler '68 (PART 2). You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/12/santa-sizzler-part-2.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Santa Sizzler '68 (PART 2)"

Post a Comment