Christmas 1971 - '73

Picking up where I left off in the last post, we move onto Christmas 1971 where we see me (still an only child for another year!) getting a rad load of goodies from Santa: Playskool Zoo, Smash-Up Derby, Talking Picture Puzzle, and I forget the name of the phone / cartridge thing that me and my aunt are playing with alongside the cassette recorder. Oh! You sensitive types may want to shield your eyes from that sexy nude Rodin statue on the table! I rounded out this group with a pic of me holding my baby sister on xmas eve the following year! Then in the second group of scans, it's 1972 / '73 --my first xmas without dad :( -- getting a rifle, and in serious need of a better haircut! I rounded out these shots with a flash forward bonus, no-girl-gettin' xmess photo of me during my nerdy junior high years-- dear lord gimme that bowl-cut back! (NOTE: gumdrop wreath in background!)



You have read this article with the title Christmas 1971 - '73. You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-1971.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Christmas 1971 - '73"

Post a Comment