Cues for Cruising

Wow, 21 posts this month! That's more than TWICE what I normally feature here in a single month, but being the holidays and all, I thought I'd give generously-- and I hope everyone has enjoyed all of this stuff. Speaking of the holidays, I have a few friends who do the smart thing this time of year: they avoid their annoying relatives and the cold weather, and they take a cruise! And if it was the late 50's and you had this expertly designed / illustrated Cunard Line Cues for Cruising booklet in hand, then you would certainly be doing it up right. What to wear, what to pack, where to shop, but most importantly-- HOW TO HAVE FUN! Maybe next year I'll say "bon voyage" to all the xmas trappings and jump ship too...










You have read this article with the title Cues for Cruising. You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/12/cues-for-cruising.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cues for Cruising"

Post a Comment