Miss Lollypop Powder Mitt '68

In the grand tradition of Pussy Meow and My Merry Bride of Frankenstein, here's another bit of 60's AEET girl fun, blogged about by a man who is not afraid to admit that he likes (and buys) this kind of stuff. And apparently, Avon released quite a few different items under the Miss Lollypop name, and this lightly scented, talc coated powder mitt is quite fetchingly packaged, featuring adorably illustrated box and mitt art-- and low and behold the one I found is still in its inner plastic wrap, unopened, aka never used! Shall I open it? Shall I take a bath and then gently pat myself down with it? Tell me what you think!




You have read this article with the title Miss Lollypop Powder Mitt '68. You can bookmark this page URL http://lopgji.blogspot.com/2012/12/miss-lollypop-powder-mitt.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Miss Lollypop Powder Mitt '68"

Post a Comment